Mini haul chanel

While waiting on my table I made my way to the Bloomingdales Chanel counter. I didn't really plan on getting anything (lie) but a beautiful nail polish caught my eye. It is the perfect gold that I was missing from my collection. I've applied one layer and was pleased with this liquid gold coverage. (yay) I can only recommend this versatile color from this fall's collection. See some clumsy shots of the polish below. ;)
Another product I got was this beautiful mousse like eye shadow. While it is a mousse it applied effortlessly and can easily be blended. It is true to color and does nor require several applications. The color is richly pigmented and looks on lids as it looks in container. (insert happy smile here)
While both items were relatively expensive they definitely are worth the money, at least I'm very happy with them. What are your favorite Chanel beauty items right now? Please share.

Labels: