Here are some quick shots of a few of my favorite products of 2011.
- I really enjoyed many Nars products: Turkish Delight, Sandpiper and Roman Holiday have been some of my favorites go to lip products.
- While I have a lot of different perfumes, ranging from YSL to Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Coco Chanel has always been my favorite. I can't believe this is my third Coco perfume bottle! This is such a grown up smell and I love this simple yet sophisticated bottle.
- If you are looking for a good moisturizing hand cream I can really highly recommend the Bliss lotion. It's not just great for your hands but also softens your cuticles. This hand cream has simply everything I expect from a higher end product.
- Another favorite has been this natural eye Stila palette. This palette has a wide variety of eye shadows for many different looks, from a natural to smoky eye.
- I have also liked this MAC skunk brush. I am very happy with the quality of the brush. I have used it everyday since I have purchased it. The brush is not shedding or losing its shape, despite my frequent shampooing and use.
- Just to mention the other two lipsticks in the picture: Chanel Boy and Russian Red by MAC. I am really in love with the Chanel lipstick is it a little darker than the politely pink by MAC, but not as soft, so it doesn't break. I truly love the smell of the product and the fact that it is very moisturizing and relatively long-lasting. The Russian Red is a very intensive color. You have to make sure that you moisturize your lips at night, because there is nothing worse than red lipstick on chapped lips. :)
What are some of your favorites? Please share.