Here are some of my favorite things this week:
- Flowers, tulips have always been some of my favorite flowers, while I know that they are not in season right now they were so tempting and I couldn't help myself but buy them for my table.
- I have been hooked on this Vanilla Rooibos tea from Fresh Market that I have found a few days ago. Since then there is no one day that I don't enjoy plenty of it. :)
- I have been highly addicted to some of my Chanel nail polishes. Specifically speaking Dragon, Black Pearl, Peridot and this pearly pink I got from my husband called Mica Rose.
- I have also been wearing my Tiffany pearl studs. I love them so much!
- A few weeks ago I was waiting for somebody and walked into an Old Navy store where I found this scarf. I know it is not clear from the picture, but it is a black and white animal print and a pink stripe that flows through the all black ribbon on the sides of the scarf. I like it, as I can wear it in the office and out at the beach when it gets a little windy. It is one of my favorite scarves at this time next to my animal print scarf (who knew another animal print scarf?? :) from Banana Republic you can check out some similar styles here.
Labels: life and style