May favorites

In a true blogger fashion I'd like to introduce my favorite products that I have been using during the month of May. Here is a breakdown:
1. Of course I must begin with my foundation from La Mer, I have dedicated an entire post about this product. In short it is a lightweight formula that doesn't clog your skin. It comes in a variety of shades. Best described as being between a BB creme and a foundation with some of the great ingredients La Mer is known for.
2. I have been using an eye shadow palette from Dior in Stylish Move. These shades stay true to color and do not budge even under the hot Florida sun. The palette has five shades that can be mixed together for a cat or smokey eye. In my opinion this combo is perfect for the blue eye.
3. Another Dior product on my list has been this very smooth Dior eye pencil in Precious Violet. Which I believe to be also perfect for the blue eye. It has not irritated my eyes even when I've applied it on my water line.
4. Bobbi Brown mascara in black is another product I have been reaching for this month. This mascara is the Extreme Party. It does everything I expect from this product: lengthens and provides volume.
5. My May favorite bronzer and blush. The bronzer I have been using is also from Dior in the shimmer powder #2 color. I happen to like applying it all over face in place of a powder. For blush I have been using Orgasm by Nars. I like it because it's not mat and blends perfectly with the Dior bronzer.
6. On my lips I have been switching between my Chanel lipgloss in Seashell, smith's Rosebud salve (this product actually deserves a post by itself) and a variety of lipsticks, depending on occasion, such as Gabrielle by Chanel, creme d'nude by MAC and Angel by MAC. (angel and Gabrielle pictured below)
What have been some of your favorites this month? Please share your favorites with me in the comment section.

Labels: