Weekend haul

Hello, hope you had a nice weekend. Did you shop? Well, I have made a little dent in my budget and got some new beauty items and a pair of Michael Kors shoes. ;) I couldn't help myself as these are the perfect black wedges for work and comfortable enough to wear while shopping.
On the quest for a new bright pink lipstick I've come across this lips stain by YSL in #17. This product applies smoothly lasts pretty long time, has pleasant smell but dries my lips a little. I will keep you posted.
I have also bought another tub of my miracle salve Rosebud Salve, eye shadow by Shiseido in this bright pink shade PK214 and an eye brow pencil by Anastasia in Caramel. I have purchased other Anastasia brow products and have been happy with all of them so far. If you haven't tried her line, have a go. What have been some of your recent purchases?

Labels: ,