Having pretty nails is part of being a professional business woman. When you walk into a meeting with your business partners, boss or colleagues you want to give an overall good impression and provide an image of professionalism and determination. I have never met a professional who had bad finger nails, chipped nail polish or bitten nails. It does not send a good message. Your hands are often the first thing that people will pay attention to, make sure they are not distracted by the bad condition of your hands. Here are a few tips for fabulous nails:
What are some tips you would like to share on how you care for your nails? Please, comment below.
- Take good care of your hands, apply hand lotion after you've washed your hands and distribute it towards your cuticles.
- Push back your cuticles, do not cut them as it can create irritation or worse an infection.
- File your nails in one direction to avoid splitting.
- Always apply a base coat to dry and clean nails. If your nails tend to be oily wipe them off with some alcohol. Your actual nail polish will adhere longer to a base coat.
- Use a base coat that provides some additional care to your nails.
- Give your nails two layers of the nail polish.
- Always apply a top coat.
- It is a good idea to apply clear top coat every other day to your polished nails, to prevent chipping.
- To remove your nail polish, try to use acetone free remover, acetone dries out your cuticle around your nail bed.