My 10 favorite work out songs


One of my favorite times of the day is when I am on the road running. Running helps me focus and process the events of the day. This is the time of the day I have to myself and give my mind time to unwind and wander. Often, some of the best ideas come to me during my daily ritual of running.
Sometimes I do need the extra push to take me that extra mile or two and that's when my Itunes play list comes in handy. Here is a list of my 10 favorite work out songs:

1. Beyonce ft. Jay-Z- Upgrade you
2. Frank Ocean- Lost
3. David Guetta Ft. Rihanna-Who's that chick
4. Tupac Shakur-Untouchable (remix)
5. Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand-Let me think about it
6. Jill Scott-Hate on me
7. Usher ft. Jay-Z-Hot Tottie
8. Fabolous-You be killin em
9. Ginuwine-So Anxious
10. Lil Wayne-Phone home

What are your favorite workout songs? Please, share in the comment section, I am always looking for new songs to add to my rotation.

Labels: ,