Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great transition into the new year. What are some of your new year's resolutions for 2013? One of mine is to be more active on my blog and come up with the stories and advice or inspiration for you. This time around I wanted to share with you what I am currently hauling in my cosmetic case. Ready? Let's go!
I've got my cosmetic case from Lancôme which was given to me as part of a give-away with a purchase. I like it as it is roomy enough to fit all kinds of items I carry with me. The case allows me to be better organized and not have stuff fly around in my purse. Currently, how could it be others, I carry a few lip products with me:
1. Favorite lip gloss in Pout by smashbox
2. MAC lipstick in Angel, the perfect pink nude, I love, love this lipstick,
3. Nars lipstick in Roman Holiday
4. Chanel lip stick/ glosser in Parfait #74, very sheer color, no lasting power but moisturizing
5. Revlon just bitten lip stain in Twilight, this one is really long lasting, I'd say around four hours
6. Two rosebud salves, I don't know why I have two of them here but this is my must have,
7. MAC eye liner in Smolder
8. Philosophy hand lotion in snow angel, I love how refreshing this product smells
9. Hand sanitizer
10. Two Coco Chanel perfume testers, I like to re-apply my perfume at lunch
11. Compact powder by Lancôme in Matt rose Claire II
What are you carrying in your cosmetic? Please, share in the comments below.