Visiting Orlando Florida

I can't believe it has been such a long time since my last post. This year has started with so many new and exciting challenges and I had been busy traveling and discovering new opportunities, along with pursuing a lingering dream of mine. (About that later, as you will discover through my posts)

Recently, I had the opportunity to travel again to Orlando for a conference. In my free time I was able to stroll through the Downtown area of the city. As soon as you step foot in Orlando you will be welcomed by the variety of amusement parks, ranging from Disney to Universal befitting children of all ages.
I have to say that I have a soft spot for Disney, growing up on Daisy Duck and Mickey Mouse. I really enjoy spending my time in the Downtown Disney area, I love snacking on my chocklate ice cream or a pretzel while listening to the live music or just enjoying the atmosphere of the area. Here are some images from Downtown Disney. If you have never been I hope that some of my pictures will waken the child in you and inspire you to go.









Labels: