My week through the IPhone lens

Recently I came across a blog created by the awesome YouTube blogger Rock Glam Princess. She has a section on her blog that reviews her weekly activities with her camera lens. Inspired by her blog I thought I do the same and pass revue over the last few days via my iPhone photos. Hope you will enjoy it!
 It has been a week full of rain and busy time at work. We have filled our days with eating yummy foods and laughing much to brighten up the dark days. I have also visited one of my favorite furniture stores and have my eye on this beautiful and very comfy white leather chair.
If you enjoy decorating your home as much as I do, you will surely find some exciting pieces at the zgallerie.
Yummy breakfast after a long run. I top my Greek yogurt with some fruits, coconut flakes and corn flakes.

Got some flowers to accompany my Buddha.

Here is this week's favorite arm party.

Some more food. My lunch with my coworker consists of soup and salad at Panera.
Last night's dinner at Mon Ami Gabi was exactly what I needed. Hot onion soup with a lot of cheese. Extra long run this morning. :)
On my morning run, despite the continuous drizzle.

Follow me on Instagram for more daily adventures. How was your week? How did you spend your days? have a wonder ful weekend!

Labels: