Loved and tested- September favorites

Hello Loves, 
Hope you had an exciting and successful month of September. For me September flew in a nick of a moment and October arrived with some exciting events ahead of me.
September saw a lot of changes in my routine as the weather started to slowly cool down. Foliage starts to change and fall is definitely in the air. Despite the colder moments I have kept up my promise to myself to stick to bright and happy colors to keep the sunshine with me all year long. 
There have been some noteworthy products that I had been reaching for through the month of September:
1. I have two favorite nail polish colors that kept making a constant appearance: Essie's Mademoiselle and Illamasqua's Harem

2. Favorite candle: my favorite candle came form the White Barn series from Bath and Body Work in the Bergamont Woods scent. This scent is equally pleasant for men and women. It is not a sweet scent but rather woodsy.

3. Favorite snack: Trader Joe's freeze dried strawberries

4. Favorited drink: warm tea is always delightful on a colder day. This month's drink was Chamomile citrus tea. You can get this one in Publix or wegmans.

5. Favorite book: I have finally finished reading Cleopatra by Stacy Shiff. If you are a fan of ancient history, consider this book about one of the most iconic women in history. You will not regret it. The book is filled with information about culture and habits of the Egyptians and Romans, but the Pulitzer Prize winning author easily guides you through the labyrinth of ancient history. It's a book written for any person with some interest in history, but well researched.
6. Favorite magazines: Architectural Digest, recently subscribed to the publication. I love the high quality photos this magazine provides. Definitely an awesome piece if you are looking for some interior design inspiration.

7. Favorite scent: Tom Ford, White Pachouli, a very unique scent.
8. Favorite music: in September I have been listening to the new Jayz CD, and rediscovered Pandora radio! some of my favorite channels are Persian Funk and Lil Kim radio. 
9. Favorite restaurant: the noteworthy restaurant of September was Mon Ami Gabi, a French bistro offering a variety of French inspired cuisine. I suggest you check out their onion soup and mussels. They also serve the most delicious French baguette before your meal.

10. Favorite accessory: JCrew necklace, I like this piece as to me it reminds me of vintage jewelry, combining ocean blue and diamond style stone. This necklace will make a white tee office ready and any outfit more elegant. 
So many different things that I have enjoyed this month. It was hard to choose. What were some of your September noteworthy items? What other pieces should I add to my list? Looking forward to hearing from you!