Loved and tested- Nail polish

I haven't written in the loved in tested section for a while, but today I've realized how many things I have loved in the past few weeks. February has been full or treasure finds. I decided to break up this post into two: loved and tested nail polish and loved and tested -February, so stay tuned for part 2 of these shenanigans.
Enter a quick shot of some recent nail polish favorites:
As you see, I truly enjoy the pink family. I love keeping my nails on a lighter color spectrum to combat those dark winter days. All of the colors are well pigmented, probably the longest lasting is the Deborah Lippman's She Bop pink and Coco Chanel's Accessoire and May. I really loved that Dior color Bouquet on my toes. All I have to do it look down and see a pop of color! The blue Dior polish is Porcelain. Needless to say that I really like the packaging of the high end product. I do change my nail polish color every other day, so I can't promise that they are all very long lasting, but hey they sure look pretty! What have been your favorite nail polish colors in February? Comment and don't forget to subscribe!

Labels: