Week through my Iphone lens #4

Can you believe we are already in March? We still have snow on the ground and the temperatures are really now, therefore I have been trying to bring a little sunshine to my home through colorful tulips. There is nothing that is more cheerful than a fresh bunch of flowers. How do you distract from the cold?
Here are my past few days in review:
My console, outside of the coffee table, is probably my favorite area to place flowers. It lets the eye travel through the room.
This was a piece I bought at a local grocery store. I hoped it would stay alive longer than cut flowers. It didn't but it was a different approach to displaying pretty pink buds.  
I little Sephora haul. I needed a different foundation to replace my La Mer foundation. This one has a good coverage, but still maintains the glowy look I like. The Urban Decay eye shadow is YDK, I love how well pigmented these eye shadows are. Of course I can't pass a perfect blue nail polish. This one if Dior's Porcelain.
Saw these beautiful flowers at the local Whole Foods. Don't you love these colorful bunches? 
On cold days I sometimes experience a really bad sweet tooth. I have convinced my Mr. to check out Red Velvet cupcake. These cupcakes are not as huge as sold at another local cupcake spot, but these gluten free treats are just as delicious! 
Valentine's Day came and a blue box appeared. I love it. :)

A few more pink tulips to start the week! Enjoy. What have you been up to this week?


Labels: