Home Decor: Decor finds

Happy Easter! I wish you a wonderful Sunday night. I hope you had a lovely weekend. Today I would like to start a new post series which would bring you some fun, cute or unique furniture and decor pieces I spotted while shopping. 
Recently I have visited Pier1 and must say that I was positively surprised with the variety of lounge chairs they had available. Here is one I thought would be cute for a nursery or a sun room.
  In my search for another glass cabinet I spotted this mirrored piece.
It's at a decent price for a mirror cabinet and has some pretty details, look at those door knobs! This one was in a silver shade, so it wouldn't match my gold detailed cabinet I already have at home. I had to pass. Never the less, it's a nice piece!
No week would be completed without a trip to HomeGoods. I was looking at some patio accessories I could use to decorate my outside area. I didn't see anything I liked but I thought some of their china was worth a note.

Probably my favorite find was the tea pot with the gold detailing. I'm a sucker for anything shiny and gold. :) 
What kind of decor pieces do you find yourself attracted to this spring? Any specific colors or style? Would you like to see another post like this? Let me know what you guys think. 

Labels: , , ,