Week through the iPhone lens #7

Another lovely week has passed by, I can't believe we are already in May. This year has been flying by, don't you think? Here are some recent shots of what I have been up to during the month of May so far. 
It's peony season! I love these flowers, they open up so beautifully and smell devine. 

I have been loving this zebra tray from Jonathan Adler. I've been using it as a tray to hold my nail polish, daily jewelry or some other little details that I have loved to display on a pretty tray. 
Since the temperature has finally increased I have been enjoying eating out on the patio. Here we had some breakfast of Greek yogurt, fruits and gluten free granola and zucchini bread. 

A different view of the living room. I love flowers everywhere. 

Mr. Pickles hanging out on the chair. Well, he made it his own. 

Do you have any special shots from the week past? How are you enjoying the warmer temperatures? Please share in the comments. 

Labels: , , , ,