Weekend review and shopping

I've had a pretty busy weekend. We have hopped on a boat and crossed the Potomac to spend some time in Georgetown. If you are out of town take the boat tour from Old Town Alexandria  to DC. It's a great way to look at some of the monuments around town.
Of course it was a must that I visited Jonathan Adler, Zara and other retailers on and around M street.. One of my other "musts" is a visit to the Spice and Tea Exchange where you can always find a large selection of teas and spices. I stocked up on some black truffle salt, cajun blend spice and two tea blends which we tried over the weekend. Stop by the shop you will be surprised at the number of flavored salts and sugars.

This weekend I have also made a quick stop at Target and came across this cute (coral!)stool which I thought would be a great addition in a girl's bedroom, bright living room or a dressing room.
Since it started warming up and we spend more time outside,  I like adding lanterns to the outdoor decor. Here I spotted some metal frame lanterns. Metal lanterns are usually a cheaper alternative to glass and a safer one in windy environments.
What have you been up to this weekend? Have you spotted any cute finds at Target or other retailers?

Labels: , , , , ,