What's in my bag- What's in my purse

I don't know about you, but I am addicted to What's in my bag or What's in my purse videos and blog posts. I can spend hours watching these types of videos on youtube or reading posts about the content of somebody's purse. A What's in my bag post always gives me a good idea about a new product I would like to try or a new way to organize the content of my purse.
So, here is the content of my bag. I primarily use this purse when I don't work, this is my weekend purse that holds all my necessities as I am spending my free time.
My car and home keys are not included since when I'm at home I typically put them in a tray close to the door. I have also spared you from any receipts I have found in my bag.


I bought this bag last winter. It's a Coach, but I had not been able to find it on their website. So, after looking through their inventory I found this Court bag, which seems to be similar.
My bag has a top handle with copper details, it also has a letter pocket in the back and a pocket in the front which easily holds your keys, lipstick or cell phone.
The scarf I tied to the bag is a 500 point gift from Sephora and was included with a Balenciaga perfume sample. I love the colors, especially for Spring.
My sun glasses are Ralph Lauren aviators. I love these! I've had a number of different brands with different price tags, but the Ralph Lauren glasses last the longest. I can be pretty rough with my sunnies and don't always keep them in the container, but this brand lasts. I can strongly recommend them
The iPhone case is from Paper Source. I love the color combination of this mint green and gold confetti. Very feminine and cute! Don't you think?
I have recently discovered Paper Source for myself and was pleasantly surprised by the variety of home decor items, wrapping paper and arts and crafts products they carry.
My lipstick and lip pencil are from Chanel, the lipstick is a beautiful red, Gabrielle, and the lip pencil goes well with the lipstick color. The pencil is in number 11. I love how velvety it is and how easily it glides of your skin. If you are looking for a nice deep red, this one is perfect!
My prescription reading glasses are from Burberry, I typically use them to drive in the evening or to read.

I hope you have found this interesting. I would love the hear from you and see the content of your purses. Please let me know in the comments what are some of your must have purse items?

Labels: , , , , , , ,