Home Decor: Blue-toned furniture and decor pieces


Happy Hump Day my Lovelies! I hope you are having a great day. During the hot summer months we often dream of a relaxing vacation by the water. Unfortunately, some of us have to work or for whatever other reason can't come out to the beach. Here I have collected some cute blue pieces that can bring that relaxing feeling home while still staying elegant and glamorous. Happy shopping my friends! Below are the details (I don't owe any of the images, the sources are found below):

Beautiful deep blue sofa found on One Kings Lane 
Pretty baby blue pillow found on IKEA's website and in stores 
These jewel toned boxes were found on Pottery Barn's website 
This beautiful water colored rug was found on ZGallerie's website 
Can you imagine relaxing in a Maroccan style room under this chandelier? This is also from ZGallerie 
Quirky vases will match any room. Don't they remind you of glass you would find in the water? The vases are from Crate and Barrel 

Which is your favorite piece? Share in the comments and don't forget to subscribe, my next blog give-away is coming soon!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,