Home Decor: Five Best Coffee Table Books and How to Decorate With Them










Hello! Sorry for the few days I have been MIA. I took an unwanted break from blogging, but that doesn't mean that I am not going to continue writing. I am really enjoying what I am doing here I hope you my beautiful readers like what I am sharing. Please let me know if there are any specific decor-related subjects you would like me to write about.

In this post I would like to share with you my five favorite coffee table books. I don't just love them because they are great to decorate with. I enjoy these, because they have lovely photos and useful tips and information about decorating your space.

I am really collecting these and have a big number of coffee table books, but these feel more personal and I can connect with all of them for different reasons. I bought them in small, local decor shops or independently owned book stores. I love flipping through the pages and get regularly inspired by the beautiful pictures that tell a story.




Here are the five favorite books that I have shown here, they are in no particular popularity order:
1. Jonathan Adler's Happy Chic 
2. The Tropical Cottage by Beth Dunlop
3. Palm Beach Entertaining by Annie Falk
4. The Things that matter by Nate Berkus
5. Sommergaste by Gunther Lambert

Do you have any coffee table books? What are your favorites? How do you use them?

Comment below and don't forget to subscribe! Another blog give-away is coming soon!

Labels: , , , , , , ,