Trendy Tuesday: Update Your Bathroom Decor With These Affordable Pieces



Today I am starting the Trendy Tuesday series, each Tuesday I will create a little inspirational board to help you decorate one room of your apartment - be it your living room, bathroom, kitchen or bedroom. The Trendy Tuesday will encompass any aspects of decor: colors, inspirational books, stores, new collections and many others, the possibilities are endless.

I would like to work on this with your input, so if you have a room or particular problem area with which you would like to get some advice or needed inspiration let me know in the comments section. I will focus a post around that particular project. This is a great way for you to get some interior decor ideas for your particular home!

Today's Trendy Tuesday is focusing on bathrooms. Often apartment or condo bathrooms tend to be dated and fugly. Here I share with you some new and interesting pieces that will update the look of your bathroom with some high quality modern pieces.

Here is a breakdown of the items featured above:

Towels: cb2
Shower curtain Crate&Barrel
Towel stand: cb2
Floor mat Crate&Barrel
Mirror: cb2
Floating sink cabinet: Ikea

If you need additional storage, have a look at this cart. To complete the look I would also recommend you add some stainless steel accessories

Hope you enjoyed this week's edition of Trendy Tuesday. Let  me know what other rooms or decor ideas/inspiration boards you would like me to focus on. Happy shopping!

Love,
Glamista Home

P.S. don't forget to subscribe! next blog giveaway is coming soon!

Labels: , , , , , , ,