I don't know about you, but summer is probably my favorite time of the year. I love the sun, the longer day, life just seems much easier during the summer months. For the Fab Five Friday series I wanted to share my five reasons why I love summer:
1. The weather: It's obvious I just love the warm weather. I enjoy being outside feeling the sun and the warm breeze against my skin.
2. The clothing: White the summer fashion is not the most exciting at times, I just love not to have to wear coats, scarves, hats, boots and sweaters to keep warm.
3. The parties: Of course the parties! I love hosting dinner parties on the terrace or have a cook out. Do you enjoy summer evening parties?
4. The food: In the summer food and drinks just seem to look and taste better. I love preparing dishes with all the fresh produce and fruits that are available during the summer time: mango, berries or watermelon. Yummy! It all just looks inviting and delicious. Do you have a favorite summer fruit?
5. The fun: To me all the fun activities happen outside. I enjoy to be by the beach, run or hike, swim or go to an outside venue for a concert. There seems to be so much more going on when the sun is out. The seems to be bustling with activities for small and big.
Do you have a favorite summer activity you will miss during the colder months? Comment below and don't forget to subscribe!
Labels: Friday Five, lifestyle, my favorite things, summer, summer fun