Easy Finger Food Recipes for Your Next Party

Hello my lovelies, I hope you had a great Labor Day and enjoyed the long weekend. I definitely loved the extra day off. Today I wanted to share some shots from the get-together I had over the weekend and show some simple finger food recipes and everyone enjoyed.
For one, I do not like cooking while my guests have already arrived. I love joining in on the fun and chatting with my guests and enjoying the food with everybody.
Therefore I am always on the look out for some easy recipes that can be made in advance or require only a short cooking time once everyone has arrived.
Today, I wanted to share some simple recipes that I swear even the most unskilled person can make in their kitchen.
First, let me show you some pictures of the things I have made.

1. Crostini with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes





2. Coco Loso in a pitcher



3. Roasted Jalapeno Peppers with goat cheese 



4. Noodle Salad 




5. Shrimp and chicken sausage skewers 




6. Camembert with fruits 



As mentioned all of these are really easy to make and require little prep time. Let's start with Crostinis. 

1. Crostinis with goat cheese:
Cut ciabatta bread in even slices and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. 
Brush some cooking oil with garlic over the bread and bake at 350F for about 10 minutes or until the top is golden
Take out of the oven and set to cool. 
In a bowl mix goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Once the bread is cooled, smear the cheese mixture over the bread. 

Ready to serve! 

2. Coco Loso in a pitcher

This is a super easy drink and light enough to be very refreshing, I got this from the IG account of Ciroc Vodka. You mix pineapple juice and Ciroc coconut vodka. Since I had used a pitcher, this drink needed 6 cans of pineapple juice and about a cup of vodka, but you can make it to flavor. 
For color I added some raspberries. 

Prep time was very fast, it took the longest to open all the juice cans. :) Cheers! 

3. Jalapenos stuffed with goat cheese

I cut of the stems from all the Jalapeno peppers, cut the peppers in half and cleaned out the seeds. Then I added some goat cheese that was mixed with a clove of garlic and some spices for flavor. 

Baked at 350F for about 15 minutes. 

4. Noodle Salad

Here I used whole wheat pasta, mixed with tomatoes, pickles, cannelloni beans, red onion. For dressing I used tumeric, paprika, smoked paprika, three spoons of olive oil, lime juice of a 1/4 lime and a little salt. 

This salad required the most prep to cut all of the ingredients, but it was nice as a side and since I don't eat any of the cheese and meat, it was the perfect dish for me. :) 

5. Shrimp and sausage skewers

I was inspired by this recipe I spotted on Better Homes and Gardens,  Unfortunately, I did not find a Chorizo sausage at my local shop, so I opted for a Chicken Andouille sausage I found at Trader Joe's. 

I used frozen shrimp which I placed in the fridge the night before to thaw out. The day of the party I patted them dry and let them sit in a mixture of oil, tumeric (I add tumeric to almost all of my food as it is anti-inflammatory) chipotle, smoked paprika and some crushed pepper flakes. 

They went on the grill about 4 -5 minutes total and everyone loved these. 

6. Cheese and fruits

This is the easiest recipe of them all. Simply cut some cheese and serve on a platter with fruit. 


Did I promise too much? Did you think these recipes are pretty easy to make? Which would you try to recreate at home? How was your Labor Day weekend? Were there any dishes that caught your fancy? Please share in the comment section. In case you missed it, here is my recipe for easy sweet potato fries at home. 

Thank you for stopping by! 
Dagmara


Labels: , , , ,