Five inspirational quotes for your weekend! -Fab Five Friday

Happy Friday my lovelies. I know it's been a short week, but for some reason this week has felt like I had an extra day between Wednesday and Thursday. Am I the only one who is so ready for the weekend? :)

I don't know about you, but from time on a really bad day I need an extra kick in the you know what. On those special occasions I love reading inspirational quotes from people I admire, people whose lives interest me or people who have overcame major obstacles.

Over the years I have had a variety of inspirational quotes that got me through the day and I have not realized how many I call "favorite". It has been very difficult to pick just five and I am clear that this post might have a few follow-ups.






Do you have a quote or a few of them that make you laugh or help you push through the day? Is your favorite among the ones above? Please share them below, don't forget to subscribe!

Labels: , ,