Five Things I Love About Fall

My favorite seasons are definitely spring and summer. I have recently shared my five reasons why I love summer so much, you can read about it in this blog post. But I believe that other seasons have their perks as well, here are my five reasons why I like fall.




The number one reason is foliage. How beautiful are the trees and shrubs when they change colors? I love all the shades of red and gold, you couldn't paint it any more beautifully! I very much enjoy taking a stroll in the park among all the beautiful trees. I bundle up with my scarf and jacket and off we go. Daisy loves her little walks and hides in the leaves piles.

Food: To me fall marks soup season. I know it's silly, but I love soup especially on a cold fall evening. There is nothing better than to cozy up with a bowl of hot tomato or mushroom soup. Give me a bowl right now! :) Do you have a favorite "fall" soup? What is it?

Fashion: Fall is when fashion really gets creative. Sweaters, jackets, shirts and scarves, I love to layer all the pieces and add fun bright accessories for an added pop of color. Colorful bags and shoes finish an outfit and make it unique. A bright red or pink bag will definitely make you stand out in the fall. How do you accessories during fall? Do you have any go-to pieces that you can't wait to use this fall?

TV shows: The TV show line up always seems to be more interesting when fall comes around, I am assuming more people watch TV during the colder months of the year. While I am not much of a TV watching person and prefer to read a book or discover something new I do have a few shows that I will be streaming on demand this fall while I'm cleaning or doing other chores around the house. I can't wait for the second installment of Mad Men, I am very sad to see the show go. I love that the writers have been  historically accurate and I really enjoy the complexities of all characters.
My favorite genre or shows has always been murder mystery, so I am excited for new episodes of Blacklist. What will Red to this season? Do you think he will finally come face to face with Berlin? At last I am looking forward to a new show on ABC called Forever, it's another forensic show and it looks so good! I know the first episode aired already, so tell me did you like it? What are you looking forward to watching this fall?

Holidays: I can't believe it's almost Halloween and Thanksgiving. Don't you love all the costumes for Halloween? From a bee to a princess and sexy nurse and anything in between this will be another Halloween to remember. At last I love Thanksgiving, it's a great time to reflect upon your life, all the things you have accomplished this year and all the goals you still have ahead of you.

So, here are my five reasons I love fall. I hope you enjoyed these. What about you? What do you love about fall, any of the things I mentioned sound familiar? Let's chat! Leave me a note below.

Labels: , ,