Happy Friday! Aren't you glad it'f finally weekend? I don't know about you, but this week flew by very quickly. I hope you had the chance to check out some of my earlier posts this week. There was a chalk art festival last weekend and some of the art was amazing. What was the highlight of your week?
Any way, for this Fab Five Friday I wanted to share with you my top five favorite nail polish colors. The line-up is in no particular order, here we go:
1. Dior Nuit, this is a very elegant super dark, almost black nail polish. This color is very elegant and looks nice and luxurious on the nails. I am all about breaking rules with nail polish colors, so I would wear this in summer, winter, fall or spring.
2. Dior Massai, next to Coco Chanel Dragon this is my favorite red nail polish it's not too light and I think it would look good on different complexions.
3. Illamasqua Harem, this pink color just makes me smile, I love wearing it on my toes. Whenever I look down I have to grins. This nail polish is very long lasting.
4. OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, I like this color for the ease of application and for how long-lasting it is. It's a little lighter than Harem and therefore perfect for hands, even in a more professional environment.
5. Deborah Lippmann Naked, this was the very first Deborah Lippman nail polish I have ever purchased and is my favorite nude color. All of her nail polish colors are very long-lasting especially if you use it with her base and top coat.
So, these are the five favorite nail polish colors of this year so far. I must say it was difficult to pick just five, but these have been in the rotation for a while.
What are your favorites? Share in the comments section and don't forget today is the last day to enter for my HomeGoods card give-away!
Labels: beauty, Deborah Lippmann, Dior, Fab Five Friday, nail polish, OPI, top five