Trendy Tuesday: Six pieces inspired by the gold of Indian Summer

Labor Day marked the official end of the summer and I miss it already. As much as I love summer I am looking forward to the beautiful colors of fall. I always enjoy the gold and reds of the Indian Summer foliage.

Today's post was inspired by the changing colors of leaves. Although this post was inspired by the gold tones of autumn, this color can be used in a variety of items, such as lamps, candelabras, bowls, etc. the entire year round. I hope you enjoy the gold and brass shades as much as I do.


Here is a list of all the items featured in this week's Trendy Tuesday: 
(as with other Trendy Tuesday posts, I do not owe any of the images and the sources are listed below)

ZGallerie Phantom Candelabra this candle holder could perfectly decorate a fireplace or an entryway.
Pottery Barn Clarissa Chandelier I can totally imagine this beautiful chandelier over a breakfast nook table 
Jonathan Adler Gold Glazed Birds these bowls would be perfect for any room. They add a touch of elegance to a dining table or could be a perfect conversation/focal piece on a coffee table. 
CB2 Ai Bud Vase These vases would look lovely on a book shelf where you display some of your favorite treasures. 
Pottery Barn Cheetah Pillow Who doesn't like some animal print in their life? :) I love this pillow; it's perfect to create a cozy spot on the sofa or a comfy reading nook. 
Pottery Barn Vince Accent Stool This stool can be used as a side table or additional seating. 


Which is your favorite piece?  Do you like decorating with gold or changing your home decor with the seasons?

Labels: , ,