Jet-Set Inspired Outfit of the Day




Today's outfit of the day features some of my recent favorite pieces. I fell in love with the dress as soon as I spotted in the store. I think this is a versatile piece that I can use for different ocassions: from work outfit to happy hour. I was contemplating how I can incorporate it in my wardrobe during the colder months and went for this Armani Exchange black boyfriend blazer. I think Armani Exchange has some of the best blazers at decent prices. I have a few of them and they last through several seasons. This outfit is completed by adding some shiny accessories to jazzy it up a little. 
 To hold my essentials I have added an old Ann Taylor clutch. I am keeping my feet warm with these awesome chunky heel booties from Michael Kors. If you haven't tried his shoes, you have to give it a try they tend to be pretty comfortable and fashionable as well. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dress: Michael Kors
Boyfriend Blazer: Armani Exchange
Booties: Michael Kors
Clutch: old, Ann Taylor
Bracelets old, JCrew and a random store with silver jewelry 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like fashion related posts? What type of outfit ideas would you like to see next? School, work or going out? Let me know in your comment section below. Looking forward to hearing from you and don't forget to subscribe!


How would you style this dress for a more edgy look?

Labels: , , , ,