My Current Beauty Product Must-haves

Hey there lovely Glamistas, Today I wanted to share another beauty related post. I will share with you my favorite make-up products that I have been using daily.
All of these items are available via Sephora, because that's where I purchase the majority of my beauty supplies.



Foundation:
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation, my shade is B50, this foundation has medium coverage and provides a dewy finish. The foundation has a pleasant scent and lasts all day. However, if you are planning on a happy hour you might freshen up with some powder.
I have to say that I do not reapply foundation or other face products during the day. I definitely will reapply a lipstick or lip stain, but that's the extend of it, because I do not like hauling a make up case with me. However, if I know I will go out in the evening I will reapply some blush and layer on more mascara.

Concealer
YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch - I can't remember how many of theses I have repurchased. I love this product. If you are planning to use it as concealer make sure to match it to your skin tone, do not get the original which is mainly intended to be used as a highlighter, that's just my opinion.
Once I figured out my shade, which is number 2, I have become addicted. The quality of this is amazing. The product does not cake or crease under eyes and does not set into fine lines amplifying them. You can gently apply it with your fingers, brush or beauty blender. I swear by this product. If by any chance I do not apply foundation I will definitely have applied this to the "special" areas of my eyes.
Have you used Radiant Touch? Do you like it?

Blush
Nars Deep Throat, I am a big fan of Nars products they really have a wide variety of shades in blushes, lipsticks and many other products. Currently my favorite blush is the before mentioned Deep Throat. It's the perfect peachy color with some gentle gold shimmer. The shimmer dissolves on your skin into the perfect "from the inside glow".

Eye Primer
Nars Eye Primer- there is not much to say this is my favorite and I have tried many. It has a cream like consistency and is white in the tube, but the color goes away once you distribute it on your eye lids. I tried this in hot and humid and cold weather and this primer ensured that the eye shadow stayed in place.



Mascara
My mascara is another YSL product. This is the YSL baby doll mascara in black. I love that this adds volume and length to my eye lashes without caking or sticking lashes together or flaking at the end of the day. The color is a nice deep, almost dramatic, black which stays on all day.

Eye Shadow
I have purchased this Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and I can't complain about the quality of the shadows. They are great. The palette, in my opinion, is great for blue eyes, because it has a lot of shades with a red base which helps the blue pop out. I am not sure if I would repurchase it since I haven't been using all the colors in the palette, but I love Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Liar and Factory. There are 12 eye shadows in the pack and my palette included a brush which I have been using a lot.

Eye Brows
To fill my eye brows I am using the Anastasia palette in blonde.  I have purchased another brush to apply the brow color and use the brush that is included for the wax. In my opinion Anastia's products are some of the best for eye brows.
Honestly, if I had to pick only one product that I could apply it would be eye brow color. Watch yourself when you apply your color, it gives your face and instant face lift, it frames and accentuates your eyes. Taking care of your brows is really important to the shape and expression of your face.

Perfume
My daily perfume is Chanel Coco, it's been my signature scent for years and honestly I feel like something is missing from my outfit when I don't spray it on. The smell is very "noir" and it's a very elegant scent.

What is your signature scent? Do you change perfume with seasons or do you wear the same scent year round?


Labels: , , , , , ,