Home Decor: How to Style a Console

Hello lovelies! How has been your week? Hope it has been a good one for you.
Today I wanted to share with you my entry way area. Well, at least the sideboard that I constantly redecorate.

I don't know about you, but I am constantly moving things around, re-positioning decor pieces and furniture. Every Saturday as I clean up I re-style my furniture, swap pillows between rooms, put up flowers and, and, and. It never ends.

Well, same thing applies to my West Elm console. I just love the versatility of this furniture piece. I like how elegant it looks in my space and that it can be styled so many different ways.
So, naturally last weekend I ended up re-decorating my console. I move the bar function to the lower shelf and added some decorative pieces on top. Below is the end result.





What about you, do you constantly redecorate different furniture pieces or areas of your home? Or once you decide on the decor you keep that constant? Let me know in the comment section. I love reading your feedback!


Labels: , , , , , ,