Product Review: Blush Label

Hello my lovely Glamistas! I don't know about you, but I love supporting young entrepreneurs and if those business people are women, I am even more inclined to check out their store and buy something from their product line. 
For a while now I have been following the Blush Label on Instagram. I just love their pretty table accessories, such as coasters, cocktail napkins or place mats. Since the weather has been really cold I decided that I needed some happy and summer-infused pick me upper on the coffee table, insert Blush Label. 

I have purchased two sets of their fabulous coasters. I was really impressed with the attention to detail these two sisters put to work. I love the tissue paper and the logo used as a sticker to hold the paper together which was neatly wrapped around the pretty coasters. 



Once I ripped open the paper, I discovered that the lovely coasters where prettily wrapped with a gold ribbon. This is so cute, I don't even want to unpack it. :)



I love both of these. The print is of a very nice quality. These will look amazing on my coffee or dining tables.

I would strongly recommend that you check them out on http://www.theblushlabel.com/ and order some of their lovely assortment of fashionable home accents.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have to support our female entrepreneurs! What other female-own small businesses do you support? Please share some of your favorites in the comment section!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I was not asked to write the review, nor was I sent any of the products. I am simply sharing my personal experience with the store after I have purchased their products.

Labels: , ,