6 Nail Polish Colors Perfect for the Fall



Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite nail polish colors. If you are a nail polish addict like me you probably have a load of different colors sitting around just waiting to get used. Some colors, like these darker shades might be too dark for the spring or summer and that's when colder months might be just the right time to splurge or to reach deep in the back of that cabinet and finally dig out those maroon, blacks or grays.

Here are six of my favorite nail polish colors for the fall:
(in no particular order)



1. Deborah Lippmann, now I am a real big fan of all her nail polish colors and I might be the proud owner of all shades currently offered at Sephora with exception of the glitter nail polish.
I think that these shades last a really long time despite my constant typing and cleaning. I also use her base and top coat.
This is the LILAC WINE color.



2. Dior, I do have a few of nail polish from this brand, this is the Junon 494 a lovely gray color.
3. Chanel Vertigo, 563, this is a nice deep red with a little sparkle. If you look at it from a certain engle you will be able to see the fine glitter which looks really unexpected on the nails.


4. Dior Nuit, 1947, perfect combination or deep red and black, super elegant and lady like.
5. Dior Purple Mix, 887, now I like to pair this with the Deborah Lippmann color Lilac Wine just for the compliment of the colors.



6. OPI, Lincoln Park After Dark, has been around for years and in my opinion it's a classic color. It's actually very similar to Nuit, but a shade darker. I like using this for days and nights.

What are your current favorite nail polish colors? Do you change the line up for seasons? Let me know in the comment section!

Labels: , , , , ,