Trendy Tuesday: Decorate with pink!



Hello, I am sorry I have been missing from here the past few days. I spilled my coffee cup on my keyboard last week and couldn't use my laptop for a while. We ended up having to get a new keyboard. :( Sounds like coffee won.

I really missed sharing my ideas with you and commenting on the fabulous bloggers in the blogging community. I haven't forgotten about my give-away and will announce a winner in the next few days.

Since I missed a few days I decided to come back with something a little fun. This will be my Everything Pink post. I collected a few pink decor pieces to surely bring some sparkle to your design. Do you have a favorite?

Here are the items used in this week's Trendy Tuesday:
Lou Lou Ghost Chair, found on All Modern 
Swirl Pillow, found on One Kings Lane
Tory Rug, found on One Kings Lane
Abstract Watercolor Picture, found on One Kings Lane
Dinnerware, found on One Kings Lane
Precious Bourgie Table Lamp, found on Y Living 

(I don't own any of the images, the sources of where the pictures were found are listed above) 

As you see, adding a touch of pink does not need to be intimidating. You can add a few pink pieces in muted shades to transform a room and making it more feminine and approachable.


Adding a color can be fun. Would you decorate with some of these pieces in your home?  Please comment below and don't forget to subscribe!

I also recommend you check out my other Trendy Tuesday posts.
Update your bathroom 
Six perfect coffee tables 
Six lamps for any room 

Hope you enjoy!
Love,
Dagmara

Labels: , ,