Glamista Home on Instagram

Hello Glamistas! Happy Monday! How was your Halloween? I hope you enjoyed the last few days of October. Here is my week on Instagram.

It all started with Daisy wanting to play first thing in the morning.





How beautiful is this pavilion at night, all the pretty lights look so festive. 

            Mr. Pickles hanging out in his tower, relaxing from an exhausting day of sleeping in.

Here is my outfit of the day. You can get all the details on what I was wearing in this post about my jet set inspired styling. 


Dining table decor, as I am preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

Have you started getting your winter decor ready yet? What are some must have pieces for you? 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more of my weekly pictures, follow me on Instagram at @glamistahome 

Leave your Instagram handle in the comment section, so I can check out your account as well! 
Don't forget to leave a comment, I love reading your feedback! 


Have a great week! 

Labels: