What's in My Purse-What's in My Bag, fall edition

Hello my lovely Glamistas! Hope you are having a nice day. Sine it's been colder and I have been carrying a bigger bag to be able to fit scarves, hats, gloves and all kind of other necessities for fall, I figured I share my what's in my bag-what's in my purse post, this time fall edition. This is one of my favorite posts that I love the see on other people's blogs. If you like these as much as I do, have a look at my summer what's in the bag edition from earlier this year.

Are you like me and change your bag all the time? I am a big bago-holic. I love changing bags with outfits or different seasons. What's your current favorite bag? Do you prefer big or small purses?

This time I have been using my Michael Kors bag in white. I love this big and the bright color which pops against darker fall fashion.


As mentioned my purse is from Michael Kors, so it my pink wallet. My gloves are from Banana Republic and the scarf is from Armani Exchange. 


In the orange pouch are my coupons. As I am ramping up my Christmas shopping I am using different coupons to maximize my shopping budget. 
I guess I thought I would run out of pens, since I am having three here. :) My lip gloss is in Turkish Delight and the lipstick is in Rose Tutu by Dior. The fluffy ball is my car key chain. 


What are you hauling around. Do you have a what's in my bag post on your blog? Please leave a link to your what's in my purse post, I would love to check it out! 



Labels: , , , , , ,