Liebster Award

Hello my lovely Glamistas! I'm excited to say the Glamista Home was nominated by Jeanne from Garden Joy for a Liebster Award! Thank you Jeanne for thinking of me! 


What is the Liebster Award? It’s a blogging award shared among the blogging community to help introduce you, our gentle readers, to new blogs of interest. This post will allow you my lovely readers to get to know me, Dagmara, a little better. 
Here are the rules…read on, it’s fun!

Here are the rules :

  1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
  2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
  3. After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers, and give them 11 questions of your choice.
  4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
  5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post for them so that they can learn about the nomination.
Missy’s Questions and my answers :

  1. Why and how long ago did you start blogging? I started seriously blogging in April. I love sharing my little tips and tricks about beauty, decor, fashion, food or travel or anything else that makes life more glamorous and worth living. 
  2. What is your favorite craft or home decor store? I have too many home decor stores that I just love. When I initially started writing my blog I compiled a list of where to shop for furniture and decor. Here is a link to my top ten stores to shop for furniture.
  3. Is there something you learned late in your blog journey that you wished you knew before?  I am constantly learning new things and adding to my "arsenal" there hasn't been one pivotal think that changed my blog. 
  4. What is your favorite past time other than blogging? I don't think there is just one I love working out, shopping, reading, walking with my dog, and so many other things. 
  5. How many hours per week do you dedicate to your blog? I spend at least 4 hours a day in some form on my blog. This includes coming up with new posts, taking photos, commenting on other blogs. etc. 
  6. What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most? I love lifestyle blogs, so anything that is related to that from decor to beauty, fashion and trips. I like blogs that are similar in nature to mine.
  7. Where does your blog inspiration come from? My inspiration comes from everyday life, the things that women struggle with and make us sad or happy. I want women to be more fulfilled and live the lives they want. We need to support each other more. I hope that Glamista Home will become a hub not just for entertainment, but from time to time a place where you can find things to read or things that will inspire you. 
  8. What is your favorite post that you have written? I like my pet tags about my dog Daisy and my cat Mr. Pickles. But I have also enjoyed writing a post that was inspired by an Oprah quote about success. How do you define success? It was pretty personal and I hope it inspired my readers to grow and to go for the things they are passionate about. 
  9. Is there any post that you have been planning to do, but kept postponing for a while now?No, not really. I am actually looking forward to get more suggestions from my readers on what I am to write about next. :) 
  10. How did your friends and family react when you first started your blog, and what do they think about it now? My family and close friends are really supportive about my writing. 
  11. Which blog post of mine do you like the most? I like the post about Five Fall Garden tips you never know how to prepare your garden for next season.  
Thank you Jeanne for the nomination again.


Here are my 11 nominees:
1. Let's Dazzle Darlings
2. Cerulean Daydreams http://cdaydreams.blogspot.com/
3. Hollie Cooper Interior http://www.holliecooperinteriors.com/blog/
4. Making Mindfulness http://makingmindfulness.blogspot.com/2014/10/be-that-person.html
5. In Between in DC http://www.angelinamlopez.com/in-between-in-dc/2014/10/3/7-tips-for-keeping-the-fun-in-your-marriage
6. I spy RVA http://www.ispyrva.com/2014/10/we-can-do-it-little-projects-in-our.html
7. Erin Inside Job http://erinsinsidejob.com/2014/10/5-foods-i-cant-find-on-the-east-coast/
8. Loudon County Style http://loudouncountystyle.com/fashion-friday-season-scarves-last/
9. Chicago Diva on a Dime Http://chicagodivaonadime.blogspot.com
10. 2 cats and Chloe
11.Michelle Beltre

Hope you enjoyed this post and found some exciting new blogs to check out. Let me know if you have any other questions about me or decor and I will try to respond in another post! 

Labels: , , ,